So if you’re interested in really learning beer, there’s a free course you can take.
I’m posting this a bit late but it’s an open course so you can join anytime. This is a full, 16 week course for the Chemistry of Beer offered by OU. It will covered some advanced chemistry however the professor has said the course was designed with the assumption that many people taking it may have a limited chemistry knowledge.
If you’re chemistry isn’t up to par but you’d still like to take the course here are a few suggested (FREE) resources others have compiled to brush up on your knowledge.
- General Chemistry – Another OU open course from the same professor. Sign up for Janux (their online portal) then find this course under “Library”.
- Hydrocarbon Power! – Crash Course Chemistry #40 – 11 minute video presentation.
- Khan Academy Chemistry Lectures
- Khan Academy Organic Chemistry Lectures
- Crash Course YouTube Channel – Several Chemistry and Biology…
View original post 57 more words